The Brandywine Heights Area School District is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the school district to guarantee to all persons equal access to all categories of employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age or disability.
Every effort will be made to secure the best qualified applicants who possess the education, experience and qualifications for open positions.
Interviews will be held with those applicants who best meet the qualifications for the positions when permanent vacancies are available.
For the most current list of open coaching positions please click on the link: Employment Opportunities
New Employee Requirements
Clearance certificates must be less than one year old for NEW employees. Click to access: Guide to Obtaining Clearances
- Act 151 PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Act 34 PA Criminal Record Check
- Act 114 Federal Criminal History Record Information (CHRI) Clearance (FBI Fingerprinting)
- PA School Personnel Health Record
- Evidence of a Negative Tuberculosis Test (within 3 months)
- Act 168 Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure
- Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form
- Acceptable forms of ID for I-9 Verification
- Drug Screening